1.Student may cancel enrolment and request a refund of fees paid. For courses withdrawn after the school term commenced, the tuition refund will be prorated on a weekly basis. There is no refund if withdrawn after 3 weeks.
2.The tuition fee refund is solely based on the money received by the school after all applicable fees owed to the school are deducted. Any money not paid, discounts or promotions, will be void and will not apply upon withdrawal. The tuition charge will be based on the standard (full charge) published price. $20 administrative fee will be deducted.
3. All refund requests must be submitted by the student/parent in writing, in person, by regular mail, or by email.
- All refunds are to be approved by the Principal.
- Refunds are to be made by internet transfer or cheque within 30-calendar days from the date of receipt of such request.
- The student/parent may pick up the cheque in person or request the delivery of the check by mail, in which case the applicable mailing fee will apply.
- The refund cheque will be made payable to the entity or to the person from which the funds originated.
Textbooks and Materials
4.Items that are faulty or unsafe will be refunded or exchanged where proof of payment is provided.
5.Where the books and materials are returned due to student withdrawal or changing courses, if the items are unused, in original condition, accompanied by proof of payment, these items may be refunded or exchanged.
Holiday Program, Camp and Excursion fees
6.The school endeavours to provide a fair and equitable refund system. However, the school must ensure that the provision of services for students, (i.e. excursions/camps/visiting groups/services) do not incur direct costs to the school, nor cause the school to run at a loss.
- Where the school is charged for the provision of a program or service as a bulk cost and not a “per head” cost, no refund is able to be given.
- Where a “per head” fee is charged refunds are able to be given.
- Where there is a combination of a bulk charge and a “per head” charge in an excursion eg: visit to the zoo – Bus charge is a bulk cost and the entry fee is a “per head” cost, only the “per head” component may be able to be refunded.
- Refunds will only be given when requested in writing within 21 days of the event.
- The Principal will have the capacity to view special circumstances on an individual basis.
- Refunds will not be given if the refund will cause a financial loss to the school.